Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Whole New Look

New bunch of friends from some countries



I need to separate some content of my previous blog.

The reason? Some new found friends around this world wanted to read my travel stories, so I have to do it....






So by doing this, I can promote Malaysia as one of the best place to visit apart frommany places... sokong industri pelancongan negara.... nyeh nyeh nyeh....



I will be doing some cosmetic touch up, rearranging my previous post and many more to come.... banyak tak update trip lagi ni. Pelan-pelan kayuh. Byk masa nanti....



On the other hand, I am looking forward to upcoming Vietnam/Bangkok Getaway December 2011 and Korea- Jeju Trip (Spring 2012). Salah satu angan tak sudah, memasuki North Korea through DMZ...huhu, kalau boleh......



Oleh kerana kursus MTCP baru baru ini akan menyebabkan kemusnahan wang simpanan yang serius, kad kredit atau mana mana sumber kewangan, maka perlulah ditimbang tara secara berhati hati kali ini.



Panggilan Encik Ali Ashirov dari KLIA sebelum beliau berangkat pulang pagi tadi sangat mengujakan....



"Min, I wanna see you in Tashkent sooner, and both of us to Moscow yeah."
Sungguh tempting sekali, bak cerita spy James Bond ahahhahahaha....insya allah aku sampai!


Recent rewang-rewang................




Universal Studios, Singapore.






Daily Pass @ Club Med, Cherating



Tawau, Sabah

Stay tune!






Bak koleksi lense aku, pelan-pelan kayuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment