Have to scrape a bit of my low running brain since my ex collegian mate, Zura would like to get some ideas on her coming trip...
1. Arrival, Custom procedure etc
2. Get a rented car from the airport then drive straight (approximately 80km from Perth Airport) we took Great Northern Highway.
3. Country Sightseeing - Places covered: Chittering, Ellensbrook, Bindoon.
4. Proceed to Old Monastery living in New Norcia for tour + museum (10 am - 2 pm)
5. Lunch in Gas Station in Walebing.
6. Proceed to Dessert Wonder in Pinnacle Desert, Cervantes 180 km from New Norcia using The Midlands Road then Northwest Road. Places covered : Moora, Baggingarra National Park, Nambung, Cervantes).
7. Overnight in Toodyay, 255 km drive from Cervantes
8. Rest and sleep!
1. Visit Toodyay Town - Coca Cola Museum, Old Floor Mill, Jail House
2. Visit Northam – wheat farm, sheep herd, abandoned settlement
3. Check in hotel in York
4. Sightseeing and country drive to Beverley, Brookton, Pinggely, Narrogin
5. Go back for Dinner in a tavern at York
6. Rest and sleep
1. Check out Hotel.
2. Drive to Mandurah for Coastal Drive
3. Coastal Drive from Mandurah to Rockingham
4. Stop at Safety Bay in Rockingham. Experience the beach and test some water
5. Proceed to Freemantle.
6. Stop for lunch
1. Marina sightseeing, Freemantle Town Tour
2. Souvenir shopping
3. Proceed to Perth City for check in
4. Rest and Sleep
1. Perth Zoo in South Perth OR Another alternative is to visit Caversham for Animal Petting Areas, Chocolate Factory in Margaret River
3. Harbour Town for shopping complex tour. Got time you can visit King's Park. we didnt.
4. Go back to Hotel and rest
5. Dinner and Night Sight Seeing
6. Rest, packing and Sleep
1. Check out Hotel in wee morning and leave rental car
2. Proceed to Airport for departure
3. Saying goodbye to Perth!